THE BRYN ROOM SELF-CATERING APARTMENT
Subject to Availability - Max 2 Persons.
The Bryn Room is currently only available for a minimum 4 night stays during our standard programme and days of opening. Please contact us for details.
From 1 August 2020 (new bookings)
£65/night (minimum 4 night stay)
- Open-plan with double doors bordering the lane in front of Cefn Bryn (moorland where sheep, cattle and ponies roam);
- A second door which leads into the main House;
- Fully-equipped kitchenette (small fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils);
- Laminate flooring in main living/bedroom area;
- Double-glazed with central heating;
- Small dining table and chairs;
- Double bed;
- Large built-in wardrobe (plenty of storage for clothes and cases);
- Bathroom (includes bath and shower);
- Washing machine and clothes airer; and
- Bedding provided;
- Meals in the House are bookable subject to availability - additional charge applies.
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.