THE BRYN ROOM SELF-CATERING APARTMENT
Subject to Availability - Max 2 Adults and 1 Child age 11 or under.
The Bryn Room is currently only available for a minimum 4 night stays during our standard programme and days of opening. Please contact us for details.
£65/night (minimum 4 night stay)
- Open-plan with double patio doors bordering the lane in front of Cefn Bryn (countryside);
- A second door which leads into the main House;
- Fully-equipped kitchenette (small fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils);
- Laminate flooring in main living/bedroom area;
- Double-glazed with central heating;
- Small dining table and chairs;
- Small outside table and chairs;
- Double bed (a small put-me-up bed, suitable for a child under 11, is available for a small additional charge of £5/night);
- Large built-in wardrobe (plenty of storage for clothes and cases);
- Bathroom (includes bath and shower);
- Washing machine and clothes airer; and
- Bedding provided (towels are not provided);
- Meals in the House are bookable subject to availability - additional charge applies.
- Consumables (e.g. washing-up liquid, dishcloths, tea-towels etc.) are not provided - other than the items listed above, guests are required to bring all consumables and any other items they may require (e.g. picnic basket) during their stay.
- Car parking is located in the upper car park for convenient access - guests should first check in at reception, via the main lower car park.
- Check in at 4pm on day of arrival (earlier subject to prior written agreement)
- Check out at 10am on day of departure (later subject to prior written agreement)
Please note: there is no TV. A limited (due to rural location) complimentary wifi facility is available.
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.