Christian Singles’ Spring Conference Weekend 2020
14-16 February 2020
Event Type: Christian Singles' Event
Keynote Speakers: Erik Fok
Check In: 4 p.m. Friday
Check Out: 2 p.m. Sunday
- £149/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £99/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £99/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy of a non-single room
- £15/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – non residential Friday evening meal (free to attend after meal if non-resident)
- £27/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – non residential Saturday only (includes lunch and supper)
- £39/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – non residential Saturday and Sunday (includes lunch and supper on Sat and lunch on Sun)
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.