‘Breakfast on the Beach’ - Encounter Mid-Week / Weekend with Mary and Erik Fok
28 - 31 August 2020 (pending/may be affected by phase 1 development works - please call 01792 371 317 for booking information)
...encounter Jesus, be renewed in abundant life!
Event Type: Weekend
Theme/Focus: Restoration and Renewal
Check In: 4 p.m. Friday
Check Out: 10 a.m. Monday
IN MY FATHER'S HEART is a compelling call from the Holy Spirit to go deeper into our Father's heart. It is the theme for our Encounter Weeks, this year. It’s not just about "knowing"; more about engaging heart-to-heart with Father God’s passion for us and allowing the Holy Spirit to ignite our passion for Him. We so want to share this journey of engagement with Father's heart, together with you. And trust that it will prove a truly transformative experience for all of us. There’ll be opportunity to go deeper in worship and receive inspiring, releasing teaching and personal prayer ministry, as well as time for your own reflection and recreation in this beautiful part of the Gower. We see Jesus doing amazing works of healing, restoration, renewal and equipping! Weather permitting, on one of the days (most likely the Sunday) we will have a breakfast on the local beach at Oxwich Bay!
Led by: Erik and Mary Fok: http://www.breakfastonthebeach.info
- £293/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £219/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £219/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - shared occupancy of a non-single room
- £197/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - shared occupancy of a non-single room (individuals sharing *discounted rate*)
- £125/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - non-residential includes lunch/evening meals Friday-Sunday (+ Breakfast on the Beach)
- £93/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - non-residential with lunch only Saturday and Sunday (+ Breakfast on the Beach)
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.