Time Out Weekend for Church Groups
9 -11 October 2020
Event Type: Led Group Retreat
Board Type: Full Board
Check In: 4 p.m. Friday
Check Out: 4 p.m. Sunday
Led By: House Team
The pressures of modern life, including church life, are such that we often find it difficult to make space for the quality time with God that we would wish. And yet we know that no relationship is more precious than the one we have with our Lord. The aim of these short weekend retreats is to provide a framework that enables groups to come into the presence of God and to enjoy that presence as He meets with each one of us. That encounter will be different for each one of us, for we are all different. Our hope and prayer is that we will all be challenged.
As always there will be a balance between teaching, prayer, worship, reflection/meditation. We also offer a communion service on the Sunday.
Please note, we offer these weekends for groups only. Our experience has been that groups like these have greatly benefited from coming away on such weekends without having to provide their own worship and teaching input.
- from £155/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – (£155 is the best rate available based on 15+ persons booking, minimum 12 persons required for this group booking)
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.