'Mosaic Lives Ministries - Divorce Recovery Retreat' with Gen and John Loaker
4 - 6 October 2019 (see also 2020-03-06 | 6 - 8 March 2020 | 'Mosaic Lives Ministries - Divorce Recovery Retreat' with Gen and John Loaker at Nicholaston House Christian Retreat Centre, Gower, Swansea, Wales)
...finding hope and healing in the face of separation and divorce!
Event Type: Divorce Recovery Course
Theme/Focus: Divorce Recovery
Check In: 4 p.m. Friday
Check Out: 6 p.m. Sunday (optional extra night stay available @ £30/person with in-room continental breakfast tray)
This interactive course is designed to help people recover from the pain of separation and divorce and rebuild their lives. Key themes include understanding divorce, dealing with depression, resolving anger and moving on. Each session blends both teaching and group discussion. The weekend will also include sessions on the Biblical perspective on divorce as well as opportunity for participants to receive prayer.
We have some limited bursary funding to assist with the cost for anyone who might otherwise be unable to afford the total cost to attend. The weekend is also open on a non-residential basis for anyone living within commutable distance to SA3 2HL (Gower, Swansea) - from £89.
'The content was informative, thought-provoking, emotive and therapeutic. Sharing felt safe and fellow participants supportive. I feel re-energised, lighter, lifted and restored.'
'It was really helpful to hear a range of people's experiences who were at different points on the journey and get some hope!
About the Leaders:
Gen and John Loaker have many years’ experience in supporting those facing separation and divorce. Gen is a relationship coach and John is a social worker.
Led by: Gen and John Loaker: https://mosaiclivesministries.co.uk
- £239/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £199/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £179/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - shared occupancy of a non-single room (individuals sharing *discounted rate*)
- £119/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - non-residential includes lunch and evening meals Friday-Sunday
- £89/person (ministry rate/no VAT) - non-residential with lunch only Saturday and Sunday
4pm: Arrival and registration
6pm: Evening meal
7pm – 9pm: Session 1
09:45am – 11am: Session 2
11am - 11:30am: Coffee break
11:30am – 1pm: Session 3
1pm: Packed lunch
2pm - 4pm: Free time
4pm – 5:30pm – Session 4
7pm – 9pm: Session 5
09:45am – 11am: Session 6
11am - 11:30am: Coffee break
11:30am – 1pm: Session 7
1pm: Roast dinner
2pm – 4pm: Free time
4-6pm: Session 8
6pm: Sandwich tea and depart
There is an option to stay on Sunday evening for an extra night (£30/person surcharge applies), or leave after tea on Sunday evening.
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.