Ready for a New Revival? Lessons from 1904
3 March 2018, 10am - 2pm
Event Type: Special Event
Theme/Focus: Welsh Revival/Revival Prayer
Join Jacqui Maguire, who will lead a presentation about the Welsh Revival of 1904, for a morning of worship, prayer and consideration of lessons to be learned from the 1904 Welsh Revival. The event will include guided prayer for revival in groups.
Revival prayer gatherings are increasing in and around the South Wales area - there are now both established and new gatherings in Newport, Malpas, Markham, Gelligroes, Pontypool and Crospenmaen.
Join with us as we pray for our communities, towns/cities, regions, the nation and nations.
Led by: Jacqui Maguire
- £15, includes light lunch and refreshments
Following this event, some may wish to consider visiting (by separate prior arrangement) the Moriah Chapel in Loughor (advertised on their website as the birthplace of the Welsh Revival). Please visit http://www.moriahchapel.org.uk for more information and contact details.
Quiet Days and Special Events
- 2018-03-01 | 01 March 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-03-01 | 01 March 2018 | 'St David's Day Themed Meal' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-03-03 | 03 March 2018 | 'Ready for a New Revival? Lessons from 1904' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-04-14 | 14 April 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-07-04 | 04 July 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-07-14 | 14 July 2018 | 'Open Garden and Strawberry Tea' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-09-08 | 08 September 2018 | 'Watercolour and Mixed Media Art Workshop Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-10-06 | 06 October 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-11-17 | 17 November 2018 | 'Autumn/Christmas Local Produce and Craft Fayre' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-12-01 | 01 December 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-12-21 | 21 December 2018 | 'Carol Service' at Nicholaston House