Open Garden and Strawberry Tea
14 July 2018, 12noon-6pm
Event Type: Special Event
Theme/Focus: Open Garden and Strawberry Tea
Our dedicated catering team, under the direction of our head chef, Peter Hollands, will create a selection of freshly-baked home-made cakes and provide other light refreshments (including fresh strawberries and cream, of course) for you to enjoy whilst taking in the view of Oxwich Bay from the House and Quiet Garden. This special event is being held to raise funds to support our ministry at Nicholaston House.
Further details to follow.
Led by: Catering and House Team
Quiet Days and Special Events
- 2018-07-04 | 04 July 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-07-14 | 14 July 2018 | 'Open Garden and Strawberry Tea' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-09-08 | 08 September 2018 | 'Watercolour and Mixed Media Art Workshop Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-10-06 | 06 October 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-11-17 | 17 November 2018 | 'Autumn/Christmas Local Produce and Craft Fayre' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-12-01 | 01 December 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-12-21 | 21 December 2018 | 'Carol Service' at Nicholaston House