4 July 2018
Event Type: Quiet Day | 10am - 4pm
Come and experience the peace and beauty of the delightful surroundings at Nicholaston House. Quiet Days are led and themed to enable individual reflection and prayer at times throughout the day. Please bring a packed lunch; tea, coffee and afternoon cake will be provided.
Led by: Prayer Ministry Team
Quiet Day Rate:
- £15 (ministry rate/no VAT)
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
Quiet Days and Special Events
- 2018-07-04 | 04 July 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-07-14 | 14 July 2018 | 'Open Garden and Strawberry Tea' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-09-08 | 08 September 2018 | 'Watercolour and Mixed Media Art Workshop Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-10-06 | 06 October 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-11-17 | 17 November 2018 | 'Autumn/Christmas Local Produce and Craft Fayre' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-12-01 | 01 December 2018 | 'Quiet Day' at Nicholaston House
- 2018-12-21 | 21 December 2018 | 'Carol Service' at Nicholaston House