Background to Prayer and Refreshing (Prayer Ministry) Retreats
At Nicholaston House Christian Retreat and Conference Centre we have a team of people here who are kind, compassionate, sensitive and skilled, who work in pairs as they spend time to support people on their journey. Our team is made up of local people, as well as staff, who receive on-going training, equipping them to listen, support and pray with people who are in need of prayer ministry and a time of refreshment.
Prayer and Refreshing Retreat spaces are limited with around 4-6 spaces available during the ministry weeks
During prayer ministry weeks, there is often space for personal retreat on a full- or half-board basis.
Help Support the Prayer Ministry Work
Each Prayer and Refreshing (prayer ministry) Retreat place is subsidised by Swansea City Mission and Educational Trust. If you would like to financially support this work - enabling us to offer additional bursaries to those on low income - please contact us for further details. Your provision can make a real difference to someone.
'Prayer and Refreshing' Prayer Ministry Retreat Week
13 - 17 August 2018
Event Type: Prayer Ministry/Week
Theme/Focus: Prayer Ministry/Retreat
Do you need people to talk to – people with time to listen to you, enabling you to share in con dence what is going on in your life at this time? If so, then our prayer ministry retreats are short residential retreats where kind, skilled, compassionate and sensitive prayer ministers are happy to listen and pray with you. Our prayer ministry team is made up of staff and volunteers who are trained and equipped to listen, support and pray with you during your stay on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Aside from ministry times, prayer ministry retreats provide time for rest and quiet reflection as well as opportunity to explore the beautiful Gower landscape by foot, bus or car.
Led by: Prayer Ministry Team
- £279 (subsidised ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
Prayer ministry spaces are limited and available to those seeking prayer ministry only. Due to limited Prayer and Refreshing spaces, there is often space for personal retreat on a full- or half-board basis. Please see our Leisure Breaks and Personal Retreat section for further details. Please note: Prayer Ministry spaces are subsidised by Swansea City Mission and Educational Trust. If for some reason you book a Prayer and Refreshing space but later decided not to attend for prayer ministry, your space will be released and made available to someone else. If you wish to stay for a personal retreat instead, then the relevant rates will apply.
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
Prayer Ministry Retreats
- 2018-05-21 | 21 - 25 May 2018 | 'Prayer and Refreshing' Prayer Ministry Retreat Week at Nicholaston House
- 2018-06-25 | 25 - 29 June 2018 | 'Prayer Ministry Week' incorporating Hope and Geoff Price Retreat at Nicholaston House
- 2018-08-13 | 13 - 17 August 2018 | 'Prayer and Refreshing' Prayer Ministry Retreat Week at Nicholaston House
- 2018-10-22 | 22 - 26 October 2018 | 'Prayer and Refreshing' Prayer Ministry Retreat Week at Nicholaston House
- 2018-10-22 | 26 - 30 November 2018 | 'Prayer and Refreshing' Prayer Ministry Retreat Week at Nicholaston House