Themed Retreats and Courses at Nicholaston House
Themed Retreats and Courses at Nicholaston House Christian Retreat and Conference Centre provide the opportunity to step aside from the busyness of life for a short time; to rest, relax and restore in a welcoming and peaceful Christian environment located in the heart of the Gower peninsula.
Whether it is a led retreat/course with a specific theme, or simply a personal retreat during one of our half-board breaks - there is something for everyone. Some retreats are open to non-resident guests and day visitors.
Retreats and Courses - Single Occupancy Charges
Guaranteed Single Occupancy charges apply for all residential retreats and courses, except for the Individually-Guided Silent Retreats, where guests require guaranteed occupancy of a non-single room. Single-bedded rooms are very limited and bookable on a first-come basis.
Shared Occupancy Discounts
We are pleased to offer a ‘shared occupancy discount’ for individuals who are willing to share with other individuals booking independently.
Residential Retreats and Courses
All residential retreats and courses are full-board and include breakfast, light lunch (may include a packed lunch) and dinner. Standard check-in time is 4-5 p.m. on the day of arrival. Standard check-out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Please see event information for details as times may vary.
Non-Residential Retreats/Courses and Day Visitors
Non-residential and day visitors are welcome to many of our retreats and courses - please see event information for details or contact us for further details.
Home-cooked meals are freshly prepared by our dedicated catering team. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten- and dairy-free options are available to order upon request prior to arrival. Medically-essential diets may also be catered for when booked in advance. All food allergy information should be provided at the time of booking.
‘Breakfast on the Beach’ Encounter Week with Mary and Erik Fok
29 October - 2 November 2018
...encounter Jesus, be renewed in abundant life!
Event Type: Themed Retreat/Week
Theme/Focus: Restoration and Renewal
Check In: 4 p.m. Monday
Check Out: 10 a.m. Friday
Breakfast on the Beach seeks to help you discover and embrace afresh Heaven’s abundant life. The Holy Spirit renews our intimacy with God and heals our wounds, so we can live effectively for Jesus and flourish in our God-given potential. There’s opportunity to go deeper in worship and receive inspiring, releasing teaching and personal prayer ministry, as well as time for reflection and enjoying this beautiful area. We see Jesus doing amazing works of healing, restoration and renewal. Weather permitting, breakfast on Wednesday will be provided on the local beach at Oxwich Bay!
Led by: Erik and Mary Fok: http://www.breakfastonthebeach.info
Rates (revised 13/9/18):
- £339/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £289/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £289/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (couples/friends) of a non-single room
- £269/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (individuals) of a non-single room
- £59/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – non-residential (Tuesday - Thursday) includes refreshments/lunch and breakfast on the Beach on Wednesday (day TBC) only
- £119/person (ministry rate/no VAT) – non-residential (Monday - Thursday) includes refreshments/lunch/evening meal and breakfast on the Beach on Wednesday (day TBC) only
Personal Retreat Break:
Guests wishing to stay/book on a personal retreat basis are also welcome during this week.
- £259/person (incl. VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £209/person (incl. VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £209/person (incl. VAT) – shared occupancy (couples/friends) of a non-single room
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.