Ministry Retreats and Courses at Nicholaston House
Ministry Retreats and Courses at Nicholaston House Christian Retreat and Conference Centre provide the opportunity to step aside from the busyness of life for a short time; to rest, relax and restore in a welcoming and peaceful Christian environment located in the heart of the Gower peninsula.
Whether it is a led ministry retreat/course with a specific theme, or simply a personal retreat during one of our half-board breaks - there is something for everyone. Some retreats are open to non-resident guests and day visitors.
Retreats and Courses - Single Occupancy Charges
Guaranteed Single Occupancy charges apply for all residential retreats and courses, except for the Individually-Guided Silent Retreats, where guests require guaranteed occupancy of a non-single room. Single-bedded rooms are very limited and bookable on a first-come basis.
Shared Occupancy Discounts
We are pleased to offer a ‘shared occupancy discount’ for couples/friends sharing a non-single room and also individuals who are willing to share with other individuals booking independently.
Residential Retreats and Courses
All residential retreats and courses are full-board and include breakfast, light lunch (may include a packed lunch) and dinner. Standard check-in time is 4-5 p.m. on the day of arrival. Standard check-out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Please see event information for details as times may vary.
Non-Residential Retreats/Courses and Day Visitors
Non-residential and day visitors are welcome to many of our retreats and courses - please see event information for details or contact us for further details.
Home-cooked meals are freshly prepared by our dedicated catering team. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten- and dairy-free options are available to order upon request prior to arrival. Medically-essential diets may also be catered for when booked in advance. All food allergy information should be provided at the time of booking.
‘Individually-Guided Silent Retreat’ with Pat Callaghan and Revd Rob Hingley
17 - 23 September 2018
...a chance to draw near to our loving God
Event Type: Themed Retreat/Extended Week
Theme/Focus: Individually-Guided Prayer
This retreat seeks to deepen your relationship with God through meditation on Scripture whilst enjoying the peace and beauty of Nicholaston House's setting. You meet daily individually with your experienced guide who advises and helps you reflect on your prayer experience. Apart from these sessions and acts of worship, the retreat is conducted in silence so that you may hear God's word for you more clearly.
Led by: Pat Callaghan and Revd Rob Hingley
- £459 (ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy
Sorry - this course is not open to non-residential or day-only visitors.
Further details and programme to follow...
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
Ministry Retreats and Courses
- 2018-07-20 | 20 - 22 July 2018 | ‘Breakfast on the Beach’ Encounter Weekend with Mary and Erik Fok at Nicholaston House
- 2018-07-23 | 23 - 27 July 2018 | ‘Walking with Jesus’ Walking Week with David and Jane Closs at Nicholaston House
- 2018-09-14 | 14 - 16 September 2018 | ‘Breakfast on the Beach’ Encounter Weekend with Mary and Erik Fok at Nicholaston House
- 2018-09-17 | 17 - 23 September 2018 | ‘Individually-Guided Silent Retreat’ with Pat Callaghan and Revd Rob Hingley at Nicholaston House
- 2018-10-15 | 15 - 19 October 2018 | ‘Kingdom Healing’ Prayer School with Revd Mike Endicott at Nicholaston House
- 2018-10-29 | 29 October - 02 November 2018 | ‘Breakfast on the Beach’ Encounter Week with Mary and Erik Fok at Nicholaston House
- 2018-11-02 | 02 - 04 November 2018 | ‘Living with Loss’ Retreat Weekend at Nicholaston House
- 2018-11-09 | 09 - 11 November 2018 | ‘Healthy Relating’ - Personal Development Weekend with Helena Wilkinson at Nicholaston House