THE BRYN ROOM SELF-CATERING APARTMENT
Subject to Availability - Max 2 Persons.
£42 (one person/night, self-catering (minimum stay - two nights).
£63 two persons/night, self-catering (minimum stay - two nights).
- Open-plan with double doors bordering the lane in front of Cefn Bryn (moorland where sheep, cattle and ponies roam);
- A second door which leads into the main House;
- Fully-equipped kitchenette (small fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils);
- Laminate flooring in main living/bedroom area;
- Double-glazed with central heating;
- Small dining table and chairs;
- Double bed;
- Large built-in wardrobe (plenty of storage for clothes and cases);
- Bathroom (includes bath and shower);
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board, clothes airer;
- Towel and bedding provided; and
- Basic items provided (i.e. dishcloth, washing-up liquid and tea towel).
- Meals in the House are bookable subject to availability - additional charge applies.
- Check availability via our standard event programme booking site - the Bryn Room is sometimes included in those weeks as a self-catering option; or
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.